Saturday, July 9, 2011

my best friend's wedding

My best friend is getting married.  Well, technically she's already married because her fiance was going to have to go onto COBRA for his health insurance and so to prevent that they eloped to the courthouse.  But, they are still planing a wedding and reception a year from now.

A couple of weeks ago she was in town from Colorado and we met with the florist and the facility in the town where we went to college to get some planning done.  We also had some much needed girl time. ☺

I forgot to mention that she was my Maid of Honor and I'm her Matron of Honor, so oh course that means I get to throw a shower and a bachlorette party, but since they're already married and we're not 23 any more, it's going to be a little bit different. I asked Linda what she wanted and her reply was *exactly* what I hoped it would be: SPA DAY!

How can I not love that?   Now I just need to a) find the perfect date & b) find the perfect place. Of, course the weeding isn't until June of 2012, so I have some time, but I can think about it, right?
post signature
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails