Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome to Plush Nest!

Hi!
I'm Peggy & I'm the "p" in "plush". The rest comes from my married name. "Nest" is my idea of making a house a home. To me, a nest is where a person feels safe, a "happy place", if you will; something I strive to create in our home.

I think that good design inspires more good designs. That's why I like blogs. It gives us all a chance to inspire and be inspired by people we wouldn't otherwise get the chance to meet.

If we can all save a little money along the way, that's even better!

I'll be painting, sewing, thrifting, and yes, sometimes I'll pull out the power tools! So, thanks for stopping by Plush Nest, I hope you like what you see. Leave a comment, I'd like to know you visited.

please feel free to email me: peggybeg@gmail.com

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails