Sunday, December 27, 2009

a little like the past

The last few days have felt like vacation. I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do and I was able to sleep in as late as I wanted. I've really felt blessed to have time with family and alone time too. I've finished up some projects that I had hanging over my head and I've taken care of some tasks that needed completing. Over all, it has seemed a lot more like the holidays I remember as a kid than any of those in recent years. That could be the enormous snow storm or the time spend sledding with my brother, but mostly I think it's just that like I did when I was a kid, I feel content. I have the things I need and many of the things I want and that's a pretty good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails