Thursday, May 5, 2011

colorscope

Paper Source has this fun little publication called a "Colorscope" It's supposed to tell you something about your personality based on the color(s) you are attracted to. Of course, it's mostly a bunch of bunk, but it's fun to play with and it's pretty to look at.

Right now, I'm these colors*:

I have a project that I'm working on that includes all these colors, but it's still in the formulation stages, but soon the plan will be ready & more work (since I already started some of it) can continue!

*My apologizes to PS for adjusting the colors slightly to match my project; they were close, but not quite there.


post signature

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I saw that on pinterest the other day! Now I know what it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, that's super cool. It's pinterest fun to browse? I could spend hours (and probably have!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails