Monday, March 1, 2010

adventures in Ikea land

Saturday, despite not feeling well, I found myself being dragged to Ikea. Normally, I love going to Ikea, it's very inspiring.

Saturday, all I wanted was lunch and these LIMMAREN bottles:
I did end up coming home with both the set of three $7.99 and thanks to a missing glass in the set of four, which I couldn't picture us using anyway, I managed to get the other set for $2. Yes, $2. Regular price $9.99! They look beautiful and are really going to be great once the bathroom gets done (I know I promised a plan, it's coming, I swear)
Now, the disappointing part. Both sets come with all the items shown in the photos and ONLY those items. I really wanted 3 pumps total so I could use them for 1.hand soap, 2. face wash & 3. lotion. I even went so far as to email Ikea and ask if I could purchase 2 more pumps and they said "Unfortunately, the pumps are not offered separately from the bottles. We do apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your inquiry." I sent a slightly curt email back to them & have received no reply.

The point is, yes, the bottles are as lovely as they appear, but if you want more than one pump and aren't willing to steal the sample ones like some people seem to have done, you're SOL & you're in good company (if I do say so myself).

Now, if anyone out there has a pump that they aren't going to use & wants to gift me with it, it'd be rude of me to say no.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails