Sunday, January 16, 2011

who knew?

Who knew it was going to be so hard to find cool-looking, inexpensive spray bottles, that are bigger than 12 oz for my green cleaning project?

I found so really cool ones, but the wholesale site has a huge shipping charge and an up-charge for orders under $50, so although I really like them, I'm hesitant.

I know don't want the standard hardware store spray bottles:

I almost picked some up at Joann yesterday, but the shape wasn't good for labeling and I really want to make labels that include measurements so I can mix up more without having to think too much.

These are from Amazon:


They're 16 oz, so at least they are bigger than a soda can, but they pick the color for you & I'm not too thrilled about that and the reviews are mixed as to the quality. The price is certainly better than the wholesale place.

I could just rinse and wash out my old chemical cleaner bottles, but I've found the spray tops are really hard to get off and if I do get them off it's because they are broken, which doesn't bode well, plus there's the whole how clean can I really get them issue.

What's a girl to do?

post signature

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails